The Season of Testing

A season of testing is upon us and it has come with great force and suddenness.

I was anointed a decade ago and serve as best as my health and circumstances will allow. We have been trained, not by men, but by God's holy spirit, not to be quick to abandon our post. For this is what the Scriptures tell us to do.

I will not leave until I receive appropriate direction from Jehovah through Jesus. I will wait on Jehovah's holy spirit through Jesus Christ. I urge you not to leave until Jehovah makes it clear to you. Keep your faith in Him and in His Son and He will guide you. I fear the disgusting thing may now be standing where it should not. Use your Bible-trained conscience and be on the watch since it may be that the watchman is sleeping at his post while the world is descending into chaos.

We are instructed by Jesus to do as they say, not as they do. Note that he did not say it was time to leave the nation. That did not occur until 4 years before the fall. So be mindful and do not make rash decisions. The hour is late and it has grown dark. Trust in Jehovah and Jesus through holy spirit and you will be saved, but do nothing until you receive word from the person of Jehovah our God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So far we are still receiving valuable information from the Watchtower as far as I can tell, so be obedient to that source and that direction. Do not be hasty. Just be diligent. Be innocent as doves and cautious as serpents. Do not judge anyone for leaving because of this testing season or for staying as diehard loyalists, for each must carry his own load and each must work out their own salvation.

You may contact me with what you believe Jehovah's spirit is indicating in you by your personal experience, but I warn you not to try to sway me this way or that, whatever this issue turns out to be. All I want are personal, truthful experiences and the answers to your prayers.

Apostates need not contact me. You are still disgusting and vile liars who abandoned Jehovah.

If you choose to leave, do not lift up your voice against Jehovah’s people, not even toward those who are wayward and perhaps you may be saved as one whose clothes have been singed. But all of you simply let your petitions be known to God between you and Him alone in Jesus' name. Jesus has not shown you affection only for you to run from him in the moment of test. Let us instead lift up loyal heads and loyal hearts and wait for him with longing. He is near at the door. Let us be ready to open to him.

Stand firm for righteousness and do not let anyone sway you unless it comes from Jehovah. Do not be swayed to any other sort of good news than that which you were taught, not even if from an angel out of heaven or from those taking the lead. Stand firm. Stand firm. Stand firm.

For our deliverance is near and only those who have endured to the end will be saved. Praise God and receive the love of the Christ, Amen.

Comments